Tell Your Story
With the onset of digital marketing, voice-over couldn’t be more important. Whether it’s a company voicemail system, radio ad, TV/online commercial, digital preview, podcast intro, walk-through video, or educational transcript- I’ve got you covered.
The voice-over studio is located in downtown Phoenix, AZ.
**Mixing services provided for projects recorded remotely**
I’ve been recording voice-over for years and will ensure that…
- Voice actor is comfortable and in a good head space.
- All inflections are logical and correctly implemented.
- Will coach voice-actor as we go.
- Every word is properly enunciated
- All takes are clean and free of extraneous noises.
- All pronunciation is correct.
- Audio “best practices” are carried out.
- E.g. Microphone proximity etc.
- All breaths and miscues are removed from recordings.
- The audio is synced to provided video. (Upon request)
- Generally for people adding voice-over to previously recorded commercials or videos.
You will receive…
- A professional “radio ready” narration.
- Mixed and mastered with industry standard processing equipment.
- Completely fluent and natural sounding voice-over.
- Multiple types of files for different implementation across platforms.
- Multiple edits upon request.
Voice Acting Team!
Over the years, I’ve formed many strong connections and bonded with professional voice actors from all over the valley. We wanted to make finding the right voice for your project easier than it’s been in the past- at a higher quality of work. So, we’ve put together a team of voice actors and audio engineers. (And an easy-to-use folder of demos for you to sift through!)
Simply select the voice actors you’d like to learn more about under the “Voice Over” tab, and click through the demos they’ve done right here at Tantillo Productions! If you find the actor or actress that fits your project, don’t hesitate to reach out via the “Contact” tab.
Here are some long-form mashups of our team:
I’m flexible to fit your needs! Every person, project, and session is different. Let me know how I can help you! You can also reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org