We’ve teamed up with Emmy Award-Winning Journalist Carey Peña to bring you our Downtown PHX studio!
There are many moving parts to a successful podcast and it can be overwhelming to identify and tackle them yourself. From pre-production and brainstorming to creating custom segment rolls, intros/outros, music beds, and advertisement spots- I’ll make it easy for you to produce a professional podcast. All you have to do is show up!
Whether you already have a successful & ongoing podcast or you’re looking to create one from scratch, I’ll make sure that the experience is tailored to fit your current and future needs. Every client is unique, therefore every process is unique.
The podcast studio is located in downtown PHX and is equipped with industry-standard tools to ensure you’re getting the highest possible quality product.
- We’ll sit down and organize your thoughts. I’ll help parlay your ideas into an effective podcast structure.
- Brainstorm, workshop, and design custom intros & outros (w/ professional voice-over upon request), branded segment sound FX, advertisement rolls, and music beds. **Examples of custom intros & outros below**
- Hammer out an effective recording and release schedule, put a basic plan in place for social media rollout and launch.
- Create episode buffers or “buckets”.
- Setup emergency/vacation release plans.
- If you desire, assist in rounding out your mission statement and podcast description so as to carry out an effective launch.
- Record at our professional podcast studio located in downtown Phoenix, AZ.
- Industry-standard gear from the likes of Universal Audio, Shure, Heil, Sennheiser, Audio Technica, Manley, and Digidesign.
- Flexible recording hours based solely around the times that are most convenient and effective for you.
- 30 minute – 3+ hour sessions available.
- Audio Engineer in-house to ensure the session runs smoothly and error-free from start to finish.
- Will answer any questions throughout and provide hospitality so as to create the most comfortable, creative environment possible.
Editing & Mixing
Once you’ve recorded your podcast, you don’t have to worry about a thing. With quick turn around times and years of experience, I’ll make sure that:
- All extraneous noises, empty space, miscues, and stumbles are removed seamlessly.
- I Receive, review, and carry out any and ALL edit requests you may have.
- Edit requests may be made during the recording process or after you receive the first copy of the episode. It’s up to you how you’d like to design our process.
- Provide high-quality “radio ready” mixed and mastered recordings.
- Implement any and all segment sound FX, rolls, soundboard noises that we built out in step one (Pre-Production).
- New sounds and ideas are always welcome as your show grows and changes.
- Heavy “voice-over style” editing available upon request.
- E.g. removal of uhms, etc.
Cell-phones, laptops, and smart TVs have made it easier than ever before to consume the content we seek – anytime, anywhere. We’ll make sure your show is accessible on all of the major streaming platforms. We’ll get you set up so that you don’t have to worry about a thing. Be heard on:
- Apple Podcasts (iTunes)
- Google Podcasts (Google Play)
- iHeart Radio
Examples of Custom Intros & Outros
I’m flexible to fit your needs! Every person, project, and session is different. Let me know how I can help you! You can also reach me at email@example.com
Tantillo Productions Credits & Past Work (CLICK ME!)