*Tantillo Productions Clients*
Oh, what a wonderful world we live in today… With the dawn of the internet, live video chat, remote file-sharing services, online stores, and laptops- it’s easier than ever before to work with industry professionals in different states. I’ve been producing podcasts for remote clients across the United States and it’s been nothing short of inspiring.
Much of the process is similar to the services listed on the “Phoenix Podcast Studio” page. The difference lies in getting you set up for success wherever you may be recording from.
Through gear advisement, audio program tutorials, and phone support from myself- I will make sure we are set up for success in every aspect.
Whether you already have a successful & ongoing podcast or you’re looking to create one from scratch, I’ll make sure that the experience is tailored to fit your current and future needs. Every client is unique, therefore every process is unique.
- We’ll jump on a video chat and organize your thoughts. I’ll help parlay your ideas into an effective podcast structure.
- I’ll discuss your recording room with you and tackle any issues that may be foreseen.
- E.g. Room acoustics, microphone placement, etc.
- Brainstorm, workshop, and design custom intros & outros (w/ professional voice-over upon request), branded segment sound FX, advertisement rolls, and music beds. **Examples of custom intros & outros below**
- Hammer out an effective recording and release schedule, put a basic plan in place for social media rollout and launch.
- Create episode buffers or “buckets”.
- Setup emergency/vacation release plans.
- If you desire, assist in rounding out your mission statement and podcast description so as to carry out an effective launch.
- I’ll walk you through EVERY STEP of getting your setup ready to record. From every cable to every setting, I’ll make sure you have zero questions.
- Record at the times that best work for you. This is the biggest perk of remote podcasting- you design your own schedule and send episodes to me when it’s most convenient for you.
- Once you’ve recorded a few episodes and have the process down, you’ll find this flexibility becomes huge.
- Audio Engineer on-call (myself) to ensure the session runs smoothly and error-free from start to finish.
- I will answer any questions beforehand to ensure your success, in addition to being available during your cast in case of an emergency.
Editing & Mixing
Once you’ve recorded your podcast, you don’t have to worry about a thing. You’ll just email me the file and I’ll get you a professional, “radio-ready” product. With quick turn around times and years of experience, I’ll make sure that:
- All extraneous noises, empty space, miscues, and stumbles are removed seamlessly.
- Receive, review, and carry out any and ALL edit requests you may have.
- Provide high-quality “radio-ready” mixed and mastered recordings.
- Implement any and all segment sound FX, rolls, soundboard noises that we built out in step one (Pre-Production).
- New sounds and ideas are always welcome as your show grows and changes.
- Heavy “voice-over style” editing available upon request.
- E.g. removal of breaths, etc.
Cell-phones, laptops, and smart TVs have made it easier than ever before to consume the content we seek – anytime, anywhere. We’ll make sure your show is accessible on all of the major streaming platforms. We’ll get you set up so that you don’t have to worry about a thing. Be heard on:
- Apple Podcasts (iTunes)
- Google Podcasts (Google Play)
- iHeart Radio
Examples of Custom Podcast Intros & Outros
I’m flexible to fit your needs! Every person, project, and session is different. Let me know how I can help you! You can also reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org